Right To Information Act
NODAL OFFICER OF RIGHT TO INFORMATION ACT, 2005
Part-16 Particulars of Public Information Officers
[Section 4 (1) (b) (xvi)]
|Sr. No.||Designation/Nodal Officer||Official Address||Jurisdiction||Telephone No. & Mail IDs of the Officers|
|1||Dr. Arun Singh, IPS First Appellate Authority cum- Inspector General of Police (FAA)||Director, State Crime Record Bureau, Haryana, Madhuban, (Karnal) Haryana Pin Code: 132037||SCRB (H) MBN||0184-2983471|
|2||Sh. Ramjit Singh, HPS State Public Information Officer cum Inspector (SPIO)||O/O Director, State Crime Record Bureau, Haryana, Madhuban, (Karnal) Haryana Pin Code: 132037||SCRB (H)MBN||0184-2983474|
As per Govt. Notification No. 5/4/2005-1AR dated 29.12.2005, CID including, Crime Branch, HAP, Security Organizations of Police, Telecommunication, IRB and Commando are exempted under Right to Information Act, 2005.
Part-9 Directory of SCRB (H) Madhuban.
[Section 4(1) (b)(IX)]
|1||Dr. Arun Singh, IPS, DIG/SCRB||0184-2983471|
|2||Sh. Ramjit Singh, HPS , DSP/SCRB||0184-2983474|
Part-15 Particulars of facilities available to citizens for obtaining information
|Sr. No.||Facility available||Nature of Information available|
|2||Notice Board||1. Written information,|
|2. Instructions and Guide.|
Status of RTI
|Year||Application Received||Transferred to other unit/ districts||Disposal of by providing information||Exempted||Return to concerned units||Under process|
Application received and information provided during the year 2021(upto.01.09.2021)
Total fees received under RTI Act 2005 during the period from 01-01-2015 to 01.09.2021
|Year||No. of RTI Application Received||Total Fees Received||Deposited in Govt Treasury||Balance amount to be deposited in Govt. Treasury|
Ex-Gratia payments and other Compensations:-
1. Amount of Rs. 25,000/-given as Ex-gratia grant by Government.
2. Amount of relief money given from Haryana Police Welfare fund.
3. Leave encashment for 300 days earned leave.
4. Release of family pension D.C.R.G. and commutation.
5. Benefit under Group Insurance Scheme.
6. Final payment of G.P.F.
7. Issue of identity card for free education to the children of deceased Police Officer.
8. Special Ex-gratia grant to the family of Police Personal who dies while fighting with anti social aliments.
9. As per Haryana Govt. instruction under Ex-gratia scheme 2005, a lum-sum of Rs. 5,00,000/- will be granted to the widow of the deceased. There is no option for Govt. job to the dependent (wife/son/daughter) of the deceased. Full pay upto the age of 55 years shall be granted to the widow of deceased.
As per rules all the above facility will be provided if they eligible for such benefits under rules
Annexure – C
Appeal under section 19 (3) of the Right to Information Act, 2005
|Applicant’s Name and Address.|
|Name/Designation/Address of the appellate authority.|
|1. Full Address of the appellant|
|3. Particulars of the Public Information Officer|
|4. Date of receipt of the order appealed against|
|5. Last date for filing the appeal|
|6. Particulars of Information: -|
|(i) Nature and subject matter of the information required.|
|(ii) Name of the Office or Department to which the information relates:|
|(iii) The grounds for appeal|
|Place||Signature of the Appellant|